Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Critique My Blog

Yaxlich has had his blog reviewed by Billy Mac over at the Critique My Blog site.

He is very pleased that Billy enjoyed reading The World of Yaxlich. It has made him smile.

Comments on "Critique My Blog"

 

Blogger Irene said ... (5:46 am) : 

Make sure to convey my heartfelt congratulations to Yaxlich! The crazy guy (is he a guy?) deserves it. c",)

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (3:15 pm) : 

Yaxlich thanks Irene for her congratulations and is pleased to see that she has power back and has kept safe over the last few difficult days. He can reassure her that Yaxlich is a he.

 

Blogger Lizza said ... (5:22 am) : 

Wonderful critique, and very apt. Yaxlich's blog is truly enjoyable! I loved Mr. Cleese in A Fish Called Wanda. Does Yaxlich look like Mr. Cleese?

Good heavens, I'm glad Yaxlich affirmed that he is indeed a he. I would hate to think that I was assuming wrongly all this time. Also, if Yaxlich turned out to be a she, Beefy McManstick is definitely NOT an apt nickname for his or her...umm...erm...hmmm...

I seem have to run out of euphemisms suddenly.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (11:10 am) : 

Yaxlich does not look like John Cleese. Is is not that tall and doesn't have a moustache.

In case Lizza ever runs out of euphemisms, may he suggest front bottom? That works well in most situations.

 

post a comment