Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Big In Japan

Yaxlich discovered that one of his posts is on the Nipponify website - a news service for Japan. Yaxlich believes the internet is a wonderful thing.

Only a short post today because Yaxlich is busy trying to find a telephone number for to see if he will help with Pant Aid.

Comments on "Big In Japan"

 

Blogger Hafiz said ... (5:47 am) : 

what an interesting blog u have here..lolz..it got addicted on reading it..:P..leave ur comment at my blog..wanna hear ur words..:P..take care..

 

Blogger Richard said ... (1:08 pm) : 

As a very silly man - I have decided to help you with your Pant Aid appeal. I do not know Bob Geldof but I have heard him sing.

I have just given what I hope will be the first ever Yaxlich Dollar towards curing your....ahem....condition.

I hope it helps.

 

post a comment