Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Four Figure Beer Guts

According to the BBC Website, the average UK male spends over a thousand pounds a year on beer.

The research says that British men spend around 5% of their take home pay on beer and kebabs. This equates to around £1,144 ($2,100) a year.

This is shocking news to Yaxlich. If the average British male is spending 5% of his take home pay on beer and kebabs it means that he's wasting the other 95%.

Comments on "Four Figure Beer Guts"

 

post a comment

Links to "Four Figure Beer Guts"

Create a Link