Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Remembered

Yaxlich has just remembered what it was that he was going to blog about earlier. It was very funny.

You would have enjoyed it.

Comments on "Remembered"

 

Blogger Lizza said ... (2:32 pm) : 

Yaxlich is being a wise-ass today.

Oh, wait. He always is. That's why I read his blog.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:50 pm) : 

I wouldn't.
I'm just not in the mood today.

:-)

 

Blogger y.Wendy.y said ... (2:53 pm) : 

Me? Laugh? On a Monday? Well you could try I suppose.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 pm) : 

Cheeky little bugger :)

I always get annoyed when my beautiful writing is disrupted by computer problems. If it wasn't the case, my blog would be as good as yours :P

 

Blogger mad muthas said ... (4:55 pm) : 

ooh, you are a tease.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (5:12 pm) : 

Hehehe...Yaxlich is still chuckling. There's no doubt it would have been one of his bestest posts ever. Worthy of a Bloggie...Hehehe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 pm) : 

Yaxlich, you twit,
You think you have wit.
Remember it's Monday,
That's all I can say.

There, an answer in verse!

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (9:43 pm) : 

Good. Thanks!

Sally

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:24 am) : 

Not how many surrealists needed to change a light bulb story.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (1:08 pm) : 

It was miles better than todays post.

 

post a comment