Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments on "Memo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 am) : 

you should listen to yourself - you make a lot of sense ...!

 

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said ... (2:19 pm) : 

Well, that gave me my first giggle for the day!

Here I am, sitting with my li'l note book, making things to do list...

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (11:20 am) : 

Rivergirlie - Yaxlich will be taking his own advice from now on.

GG - Yaxlich is pleased to have tickled your giggle glands.

 

post a comment