Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

5952 Miles

Only a short post today as Yaxlich is allowed out on Sunday's.

Yesterday Yaxlich was visited by someone from which is 5952 miles away. Actually this person didn't visit Yaxlich as such as he probably doesn't know where Yaxlich lives. He visited Yaxlich's blog.

He also had a visitor from . Yaxlich would like to say to the visitor from Israel that he hopes that you're keeping safe.

Comments on "5952 Miles"

 

Blogger Richard said ... (2:24 pm) : 

The more I read the more it makes me laugh. I've got to tell you Yaxlich that I now look forward to reading your take on the world every morning. Well, my morning, here in the USA. Where we do in fact have the internet. I sadly have never met Britney Spears though, sorry I can't help you there. I have thought though of trying to find a pear farmer called Britney so that I could send you a story about BritneyS pears.
Anyway, keep up the writing.

 

post a comment