Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Songs To Blog About

Yaxlich regularly gets songs stuck in his head. He doesn't mean this literally. He's never had a piece of 7" vinyl thrust into his cranial cavity or anything like that. What he means is that sometimes he remembers the chorus to a song or just a few words of a song and no matter what he tries, he cannot get the song out of his head. So they're stuck. In his head.

Today Yaxlich has the British Eurovision Song Contest entry from 1982 stuck in his head. It was by a group called Bardot and the song was "One Step Further". It wasn't very good which is why Yaxlich is having a miserable day.

He is going to try and think about Sheena later on this afternoon. He hopes it works.

Comments on "Songs To Blog About"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 pm) : 

That song is now bouncing around my cranium whilst I desperately try to beat it out. I've tried tne minutes of MTV but think I may have to goto VH1 for a dose of Barbie Girl.

I don't know which song is worse though :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 am) : 

If you see Yaxlich will you ask him why he keeps disappearing?

Every time Keith thinks he's gone for good he deletes the link to him on his blogpage, then the silly sod comes back with yet another inane post and poor Keith has to put him back again.

It's doing Keiths head in, he just can't take it anymore! He's off to see his trick cyclist tomorrow to get some stronger tranquillizers.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:06 pm) : 

Welcome back, Yaxlich! You are truly troubled if you have that stuck in your head!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 pm) : 

Good to see you're back Yaxlich. I'm wondering if the song stayed in your head or whether you hummed it aloud - thus annoying all and sundry around you. In which case I'm not surprised you had a miserable day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 am) : 

Poor Yaxlich is suffering lately at both ends of his anatomy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 pm) : 

Yup, and he makes us suffer as well, selfish bitch!

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (7:20 pm) : 

I haven't got a clue what it sounds like, which is possibly a good thing if it sticks into your head that easily.

Hope the thoughts about Sheena made it a good afternoon.

 

Blogger R. Duckie said ... (6:41 am) : 

Yaxlich, if you learn the entire song it will go away. The only reason it's stuck is that it's skipping like a record, back to the parts you know. good luck.

 

Blogger Richard Wintle said ... (6:58 pm) : 

I used to have terrible problems with "Shout" by Tears for Fears.

Oh god. Here is comes again. Now I must go and drum on the floor while picturing Roland Orzabal's pouty, pouty lips. Argh. Agh. Blarg.

 

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said ... (7:49 pm) : 

1973. By James Blunt...Blount...how do you spell his name...? Stuck in my head, the song that is, not Blunt...Blount.

 

Blogger Ariel said ... (9:39 am) : 

The other day I woke up with Queen's "The show must go on" in my head. It was very apt, but then again my cranical jukebox always is.

 

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said ... (9:47 am) : 

I woke up this morning wondering where oh where can Yaxlich be.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:55 pm) : 

Fortunately, I've never heard of it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 am) : 

OK Yaxlich, we know you are in there somewhere. Throw the gun out and come out with your hands in the air, and don't make any sudden moves. We've got this blog surrounded; you can't escape!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 am) : 

O.k. Yaxi, you got 10 days to come out. If there is no sign of you by then I'm gonna....yes I am....really.....I'm not kidding here....I really will....don't push me now....I will do it....I will press the DELETE button....

 

Blogger ExAfrica said ... (5:20 am) : 

ExAfrica knows you're out there....she's seen you over at Zoe's. Ex wants Yax to come back. Today's as good a day as any?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 pm) : 

Bye Bye Yaxi.........

 

Blogger Richard Wintle said ... (2:49 am) : 

*screeches off-key:

"EEEEEEEVERYBODY DAAAANCE NOW!!!!!!!"

*bom bom bom bo-bom bom etc.


There, if that doesn't bring Yaxlich out of hiding, *nothing* will.

 

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said ... (7:54 pm) : 

please come back :-( we really miss you otherwise we wouldn't keep checking.

 

Blogger ChrisB said ... (9:23 pm) : 

I just came to check before I deleted you from my side bar!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 pm) : 

Where are you Yaxlich? I'd just like to wish you a Happy Christmas wherever you are and hope you'll be back next year. If not, I hope your life is full of good things.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (10:02 pm) : 

Happy Christmas Yax!

 

Blogger meredic said ... (3:47 pm) : 

last

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (12:46 pm) : 

Yaxlich would like to thank everyone for their best wishes and concerns. He is now back. Sort of.

 

post a comment