Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Peruvian Botty

Whilst checking his Site Meter stats, Yaxlich discovered that somebody came to visit him via Google after typing in the search phrase Peruvian botty.

He wonders if Mr E is missing the Agoraphobic Peruvian....

Comments on "Peruvian Botty"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 pm) : 

Hehe, I love the sorts of things people search for in Google. I quite commonly get ones to do with gay sex for some reason, even though I'm sure I've never talked about it on my blog. I must take a look at my stats and see if there are any interesting new ones ....

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (5:29 pm) : 

Yaxlich can't get enough of the Google stats. He is constantly amazed by how people find his little corner of the blogosphere.

"a fishes arse" is still his all time favourite.

In terms of search phrases, that is.

No other reasons.

 

Blogger y.Wendy.y said ... (6:22 pm) : 

Hilarious...what could they be thinking?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 pm) : 

Greenmantle just got a google analytics account. he wonders what people look for on his site...

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (8:17 pm) : 

Wendz - the mind boggles

Greenmantle - Yaxlich also loves Google Analytics. It is a lot of fun to play with.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 pm) : 

The biggest three search hits on my site is chiwawa, cat lump on chin and extreme breastfeeding.

I vote we all write a blog entry on something completely random and see how many hits we get for those phrases. Winner gets beer!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 am) : 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6213644.stm

Thought you may appreciate this....

 

Blogger smalltownme said ... (5:31 am) : 

I found you some other way and I've been lurking for a while...I'M SHY!!!! You are the first I've unlurked for, because you're so clever. I don't have anything funny to say because I'm sad about the bathmat.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (12:18 pm) : 

You are funny Yaxlich. I think you ought to have a show on tele doing stand up comedy!

Sally

 

Blogger Prometheus said ... (6:55 pm) : 

Prometheus thinks Google is taking an awfully keen interest in the personal life of Yaxlich. Run for your privacy, the Google Spiders are coming!

 

Blogger The Geezers said ... (9:36 pm) : 

I like call myself "Tits."

Google references me 39,000,000 times.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (9:56 pm) : 

Sim - Yaxlich likes your idea and will give it some thought. Perhaps we could have a competition and everything.

HHH - Yaxlich thanks you for the link. It is one of the funniest things he has read in ages. He thinks he sat next to the woman on the 134 bus from Muswell Hill once.

Smalltownmom - Yaxlich is pleased that he has helped you 'come out'. Yaxlich is shy too so he understands how difficult it can be. Welcome to his world.

Sally - Yaxlich would be too scared to be on telly. He doesn't think he would be any good at it. He thinks stand up comedy is the hardest game in the world just like that man with yellow fingers used to say on the Fast Show.

Prometheus - Yaxlich wishes that Google used something other than spiders. He doesn't like spiders. Why can't they use puppies like Lycos do?

Mystic Wing - Yaxlich thinks he used to own one of your videos.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (10:07 pm) : 

As a further interesting aside, someone visited Yaxlich's blog this evening by typing willy bum poo into Google. Yaxlich is number one for that too!

 

post a comment