Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Funny Cartoon


The original, not squeezed to fit into Yaxlichs blog, cartoon can be found on the Wondermark site.

Yaxlich would like to thank Rob from Eine Kleine Nichtmusik for bringing this to his attention.

Comments on "Funny Cartoon"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 pm) : 

My housemate, H, farts a lot. She claims to do it just to wind me up but even so, no girl should be able to do things like that! It makes them almost as bad as men.

 

Blogger Lizza said ... (8:28 pm) : 

Haha! That's a funny webcomic.

Whenever I see a man or woman whose physical beauty is just too intimidating, I remind myself that they poo and fart just like anyone else. Helps put things into perspective. :-)

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (8:39 pm) : 

Yaxlich thinks he would like H.

Everyone poos and farts. Except the Queen. She has people to do that for her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 pm) : 

Yaxich may well like H. Personally I find her habit a bit too weird. Apparently she once farted in her boyfriend's face at very close range. *shudders*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 am) : 

I once dated a guy who was so perfect in his looks that I was really shocked to discover that his sweat actually stained his t-shirts. My suprise (and the quick realization of why I was suprised) made me laugh, for perhaps a little too long to easily explain.

 

Blogger y.Wendy.y said ... (10:38 am) : 

Yaxlich needs to know that Mommy's fart the best. Because Mommy's have farting competitions with their little boys and HAVE to win sometimes to retain their position of authority. But as Yaxlich will never be a Mommy he will never know this joy.

An unexpected Mommy fart can bring tears of joy to a little boy's face.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (1:18 pm) : 

Yes! Our kids find it hilarious!

Sally

 

post a comment