Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Guess The Song

Yaxlich is listening to his iTunes again tonight. See if you can guess the song he's listening to.

No Google!

So in the night I stand beneath the back street light
I read the words that you sent to me
I can take the afternoon, the night-time comes around too soon
You can't know what you mean to me

Comments on "Guess The Song"

 

Blogger Lainey said ... (10:21 am) : 

Your poison letter, your telegram? Just goes to show you don't give a damn!

Couldn't resist de-lurking for this one!

 

Blogger Richard said ... (9:38 pm) : 

Since you asked so nicely
You've put the thought in my head
Been trying to figure it out
Gone and gotten the tune in my head
by jimmeney I've got it!
Rush to write my answer down...

Nope - It's gone.

jtaqykto

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (1:26 pm) : 

Welcome out of hibernation, Lainey. You are most welcome to de-lurk whenever you feel like it.

Richard - you were doing so well until you got to Rush. Yaxlich suggests that the accompanying picture might be a clue.

 

Blogger Lainey said ... (3:58 pm) : 

Somewhere over streets and houses...

Please put me out of my misery and assure me that Richard's post does not mean that Rush did a cover of this (although I fear the worst).

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (5:30 pm) : 

Yaxlich has been unable to remove the song from his head since Tuesday. He does hope that Rush never covered it. He was a very good goalscorer for Liverpool but Yaxlich recalls his singing on the 1989 FA Cup record.

 

post a comment