Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Blue Monday

According to Cardiff University psychologist, Dr Cliff Arnall, January 22nd is the unhappiest day of the year. This is due to unpaid Christmas bills, nasty weather and failed New Years resolutions.

Yaxlich woke up this morning feeling a little bit blue and was moping around the flat feeling sorry for himself so he is glad to see that there is a proper medical reason behind this.

Comments on "Blue Monday"

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (1:12 pm) : 

I would to order an early Spring please! Hate winter.

Anna from http://www.littleredboat.co.uk/

is feeling simialry down today.....

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (1:24 pm) : 

Yaxlich has just read Annas post. He understands how she feels.

Winter smells.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 pm) : 

Ditto that! I'm not in a great mood either, although I put that down to having my hours at work cut by 20%. Mucho annoying :(

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (5:34 pm) : 

I've possibly found a cure for SAD syndrome though. I've discovered a way of de-ageing by 20 years.........

Well, it's a bit of a giggle anyway for all those of you feeling a bit glum today.

 

Blogger y.Wendy.y said ... (6:56 pm) : 

This why Wendz doesn't make resos nor buy pressies on credit...pity about the crapola weather though...although it may snow tonight which is better than rain...I think.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:56 pm) : 

I dont like getting up early and I donbt care for Mondays. Today I got up early and it was cold. I got in the car and one of Mrsf s Eminem CDs motherfucked into life. I couldn't be arsed to change it and so was appraised of the life of Mr Mathers. After 5 minutes of the cheerful rap along I decided that perhaps my Monday morning was not so Mother fuckin awful. Must speak to the ho about her choice in music. damn.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (11:19 pm) : 

Definitely prefer snow!
Sally

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (3:25 pm) : 

Iggy - Look on the bright side. At least you'll have more time to blog.

Sally - Yaxlich read your post. He's still SAD but at least he's a teenager again.

Wendz - Snow is nice. Apart from yellow snow. That is not nice.

B&MF - Yaxlich might have to listen to Eminem to see if it will cheer him up. He's not convinced it will but at least he'll have a few more words in his vocabulary.

Sablonneuse - Yaxlich will investigate and get back to you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 pm) : 

Thanks Yaxich, that's the first good thing anyone has come up with to say about the situation. If I can be bothered to drag myself out of bed at the same time as I normally would, I have an extra hour to blog before I have to go into work, plenty of time for a short post about whatever comes into my brain at that time of day.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (4:12 pm) : 

Thanks Yaxlich. Sorry not to have cheered you up, but at least you can have fun as a teenager again!

 

post a comment