Subscribe to The World of Yaxlich


Shaggy Blog Stories
: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere.

Powered by Blogger

Yaxlich powered by 

Coffee

Cinderella

Add this blog to my Technorati 

Favorites!

Bestest Blog of All Time

Surf random blogs...powered by BestestBlog.com

British Blog Directory.

Friday, January 26, 2007

2007 Bloggies

Yaxlich did not make the finals for the 2007 Bloggies. He knows that he was on the short list because his Site Meter told him that he got lots of hits from the judges. All of them stayed on his site for 0.0 seconds. He thinks they must be very fast readers.

Zoe is up for Best European Blog. Girl, Andre and An Unreliable Witness are up for Best British Blog.

He's not heard of any of the blogs listed under the category of Best Kept Secret.

Comments on "2007 Bloggies"

 

Blogger thegirl said ... (11:48 am) : 

I think it's a fix. I didn't see ANY hits to my blog from the email judges and it's not fair that I am up again when I won it last year, nor that none of the people I nominated for the shortlist have come up.

Stupid fucking judges. Twats.

DON'T vote for me. I mean it. Vote for Andre - we have to ensure he wins it!!!

 

Blogger thegirl said ... (12:11 pm) : 

Oops, no offence to UW, sorry! I rushed in to comment a bit quick...

 

Blogger Atomic Ephemera said ... (12:32 pm) : 

Perhaps you could write more about your Beefy McManstick in 2008, in anticipation of the inevitable Best Sex Blog category that will spring up in next year's awards?

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (1:37 pm) : 

Jack - Yaxlich is very sorry that he didn't mention your blog on the list. School boy error on his part. Congratulations!

The Girl - Yaxlich will toss a coin to see which one he will vote for now that you've taken yourself out of the running. Not that Yaxlich ever reads your blog. With the door locked.

 

Blogger sallywrites said ... (1:56 pm) : 

I guess that the best kept secret blogs must be REALLY secret!!

I nominated for you Yaxlich!

Sally

 

Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said ... (2:28 pm) : 

Well, I think you're quite funny and nominated you.

I agree with Girl, we have to get Andre a win!

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (2:46 pm) : 

Sally - Yaxlich is grateful for your nomination. Maybe next year, eh?

Sablonneuse - That's very kind of you to say so.

GG - Andre or AUW? Tough call.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 pm) : 

Sorry Yaxich but you're clearly just too good for such awards. Having already won the Insignificant Awards this year I guess the likes of you and I can't expect any more acknowledgements of our brilliance :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 am) : 

It's a gift from God. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. Thank you for your support - you will get your gift in heaven.

 

Blogger CJ said ... (10:05 am) : 

And we care about blog awards, why?

Do you right the blog for you, your readers or for awards?

I like it better when you are just blogging about you than when you are blogging about awards.

 

Blogger Yaxlich said ... (5:35 pm) : 

Iggy - Indeed. Yaxlich is happy being Insignificant.

AUW - Yaxlich hopes he does not collect his gift too soon.

CJ - Yaxlich rarely blogs about awards it's just that they all come at the same time. He will revert back to poo and farts from now on.

 

post a comment